1. Polyester/cotton brand products generally use polyester/cotton fabrics with 65% polyester and 35% cotton. Polyester cotton is divided into plain and twill. The plain polyester cotton fabric is thin, the strength and wear resistance are very good, the shrinkage rate is very small, the appearance of the product is not easy to sample, and the price is good, the durability is good, but the comfort fit is not as good as pure cotton. In addition, because polyester is not easy to dye, polyester/cotton fabrics are mostly light and light, which is more suitable for spring and summer. Twill polyester is usually denser than plain weave, so it appears dense and thick, with a glossy surface and a better feel than plain.
2. Yarn-dyed cotton is a kind of pure cotton fabric, which is woven with warp and weft yarns of different colors. Due to the first dyeing and weaving, the dye has strong penetrability and good dyeing fastness, and the multi-color yarn fabric has strong stereoscopic effect and unique style, and the bedding is mostly characterized by a strip pattern. It has the characteristics of a cotton fabric, but usually has a higher shrinkage rate.
3. Silk fabric looks gorgeous and rich, has natural soft light and glitter effect, feels comfortable, high strength, elasticity and moisture absorption is better than cotton, but it is easy to be dirty, and the heat resistance to strong sunlight is worse than cotton. The cross section of the fiber is a unique triangle, and the reflection of light after partial moisture absorption changes, which is easy to form water stains and is difficult to eliminate, so the silk fabric should be white cloth when ironing.
4. High-density and high-density jacquard fabrics Cotton fabrics have a particularly high density of warp and weft, and the weaving method is rich in change. Therefore, the fabric has a thick hand feel, good durability, high surface finish, and mostly light-colored bases, which are extraordinarily elegant and pure. A more advanced type of cotton fabric.
5. Pure cotton feels good, comfortable to use, easy to dye, rich in flower variety, soft and warm, strong hygroscopicity, washable, less static, is widely used in bedding; but easy to wrinkle, easy to shrink, elastic Poor, acid and alkali resistant, not suitable for long-term treatment at temperatures above 100 degrees Celsius, so it is best to spray wet cotton products when ironing, easy to iron. If possible, the product will be ironed with a steam iron after each use.